bruCLONE is TOLIS Group's disk cloning tool for Mac OS X desktop systems. It delivers OS X ease of use with 22 years of Unix reliability to create bootable exact copies of OS X hard disks. Following the repair of a damaged system, recovery is as simple as performing a reverse clone of the volume after booting the system from the target disk.
- Live System Cloning - based upon TOLIS' proven BRU™ technology, bruCLONE is an exceptionally fast, yet lightweight process that is designed to allow a system to remain online and in productive use while the clone operation occurs. bruCLONE uses Unix API's that provide file more...
- Added Volume Refresh to support devices mounted after bruCLONE is started
- Resolved issues with Snow Leopard compatibility
- Fixed issue with excessive CPU load under 10.5 systems
- Speed improvements when writing to USB 2.0 disks
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later, external hard drive.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software