You don't need to be a QuickTime guru, either. The caption track is added automatically with the click of a button. And exporting Transcripts compiles all the captions into one concise text file, with or without timecode. If you can type, you can make your movies and YouTube videos more...
- Can now export SRT files with Windows line endings if chosen in Preferences window.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Please install QuickTime 7 (available on the Max OS X install disk or the Apple website) as QuickTime X is not yet fully functional and will not work with MovieCaptioner
- Flip4Mac plugin (free) required for loading Windows Media movies
- Perian plugin (free) required for loading FLV movies
- ClosedCaptionImporter plugin for QT (free from Apple) for creating SCC captions