MovieCaptioner keeps repeating a segment of the movie until you are done typing what you hear. Just hit the Return key and it will save your caption and automatically advance to the next few seconds of the movie, allowing you to zip through your captioning tasks in no time flat -- the absolute easiest way to create captions for your videos!
- SCC import now preserves line breaks and eliminates extra spaces before and after caption.
- Fixed captions ending in colon where the colon could get bumped to the next caption.
- Preferences window now properly displays the chosen line break symbol.
- Repeat interval now properly loads the value from the Preferences window on new projects.
- SRT import can more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Please install QuickTime 7 (available on the Max OS X install disk or the Apple website) as QuickTime X is not yet fully functional and will not work with MovieCaptioner
- Flip4Mac plugin (free) required for loading Windows Media movies
- Perian plugin (free) required for loading FLV movies
- ClosedCaptionImporter plugin for QT (free from Apple) for creating SCC captions