To create an eMail with an attachment list in Apple Mail, just drop a bunch of files onto attache's icon. It will then ask you to choose a language and create the eMail for you (of course, it also automatically attaches the attachments).
To view the preferences and to change the language settings, just start attache by double-clicking its icon. It will then present its preferences menu.
- this version is for Apple Mail only, no support for Microsoft Entourage
- you can now choose a default signature and also set its position (above or below the attachment list)
- you can now choose a default subject line
- you can now choose a default sender account
- you can now choose a default content to be inserted
- Mac OS X 10.5.1 or later, Apple Mail 3.1