Magic Engine is a PC-Engine console emulator.
The PC-Engine - also known as the TurboGrafx-16 in the USA, was a nice little machine made by NEC. The first model came out in 1987 followed one year later by a CD extension that made the PC-Engine the first console to have CD games.
This was quite an impressive machine, with good graphic capacities (16-bit video processor, 512 colors, 64 sprites) and a fast and powerful 8-bit CPU. It also had a very good game collection, with unique and high quality games. And even today some PC-Engine games are still without an equivalent on modern consoles. Of course if you only enjoy more...
- fixed the font path problem in OS X 10.5
- fixed a configuration problem when multiple different gamepads were connected
- added a new fullscreen resolution (same as desktop)
- fixed a bug in the video settings panel
- fixed a memory bug that could crash the program
- added a French translation of the OS X menu