Dock Clock places a clock in your dock. It is fully customizable. Just click and hold on the Dock Clock icon in the dock and select "Preferences" from the list that appears.
The Universal dilemma:Q: Why isn't this a Universal application? A: Because REALsoftware (http://www.realsoftware.com/) hasn't fixed a problem with the REALbasic 2000 series that ruins the dock icon. I will make it a Universal application when they fix it.
- Select your own pictures for the face of the clock
- Aqua, graphite, and brushed metal (and many more!) presets included
- Planet view preset is included more...
- Replaced the Apple Logo preset with the Red-Blue Ring preset
- Enhanced the appearance preview to display all faces, not just the custom ones
- Fixed two bugs that affected the enabled states of group boxes on the appearance window
- Added a border to the hands toolbar item
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or 10.4.
*Previously available here