DoSQL is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and Mac that allows you to to manipulate FileMaker data from FileMaker calculations. The plug-in uses SQL statements to select, update, create or delete FileMaker records.Features:
- write to FileMaker fields directly, using a calculation with SQL statements
- do complex portal filtering
- easily update data in unrelated tables
- keep a change log of your records, add rollback functionality, audit trails, etc.
- limits the number of tables, relationships, fields, and scripts required for certain tasks
- does not require any more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12 or FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced; FileMaker Pro 11 or FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced; or FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Server 12 Advanced