AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule Firmware Update is for AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule base stations with 802.11ac.
For more information on using AirPort products, go to the Product Support Page.
To download and install the firmware update:
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Open AirPort Utility. (Navigate to the /Applications/Utilities folder, to locate it.) AirPort Utility will display a badge to the right of the name of any AirPort base station more...
- Fixes an issue which may prevent communication between clients on the same network
- Improves performance with an extended guest network
- Addresses potential naming conflicts with Bonjour Sleep Proxy
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- AirPort Utility 6.3.1 or later
- AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule base station with 802.11ac
- Support for 802.11n in Related Links