MochaCode is a new Java IDE designed specifically for Mac OS X.
- A native Cocoa user interface,
- A dedicated Java editor,
- intelligent code completion,
- Integrated, incremental builds, and
- A unique project navigation system.
Please keep in mind that this is pre-release software, and that the usual precautions need to be taken.
firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks :)
- Added support for ANT tasks.
- Custom run/build/clean tasks can now be set from within the Tasks window.
- Files and folders can now be dragged to the Libraries source list.
- Libraries and tasks can now be cut/copied/pasted/duplicated.
- Libraries and tasks can now be removed with the delete key.
- Fixed critical bugs that caused loss of project data.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later