Greenfoot may be used to learn or teach programming, or just to put a cool game up on a website. (Yes, Greenfoot can export the game to a Web page!) Originally developed for school age learners, but now used by all age groups.
- Added several new importable helper classes
- Added new World.showText(...) method as an easier way to display text (scores, etc)
- Fixed text rendering/aliasing issues with GreenfootImage
- Allowed saving/creating scenario in an existing empty directory (rather than insisting on creating a new one)
- Removed first-time load menu
- Show status text more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later