TheLastRipper can save Last.fm streams to mp3's, while downloading album cover, appending ID3v1 tags and organizing you music after Artist/Album/Track. TheLastRipper will also help you generate playlists from the data available from you Last.fm account. TheLastRipper requires a Last.fm login, you can register for free at http://last.fm/
Please note that recordings of radio streams, may NOT be legal, we recommend that you investegate your local laws, before using TheLastRipper.
- Recording Last.fm streams to mp3's
- Organize your music in directories: Artist/Album/Track/ more...
- a "quick and dirty port"...
- Song health calculation.
- Updated interfacing of Last.fm for greater stability ( Issue 149 ).
- MP3Tunes integration, automatically backup tracks at mp3tunes.
- Fixed problems with international chars Issue 120
- Many bugfixes including issue 133 and issue 95.
- Other minor features...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later and Mono 1.2.3