Mailboxer is Smart Mailboxes for your contacts in Mac OS X's Mail.
By default, Mailboxer will create a smart mailbox in Mail for each contact in your Address Book, giving you convenient access to all conversations you had with each of your contacts. If you have a group named 'Mailboxer' in your Address Book, just the contacts in that group will be used. After launching the application you can access a more detailed readme. Be sure to read that.
- Added choice of Address Book group to be used.
- Added ability to enter the name for the smart folder Mailboxer creates.
- Added icon. Thanks to Henrik Cederblad for designing, making and contributing it
- Added French localisation. Thanks to Ronald Leroux for the contribution.
- Added German localisation.
- All new and shiny window design. more...