TagBot: File Tagging For Mac OS X. Because Tagged files are easy to find - no matter where you put them.
- Tag your files by right-clicking them in the Finder...
- Find all files with a given tag by double-clicking the tag...
- ...or by dragging them onto TagBot's tag palette.
- ...or find them using Spotlight.
- Tag your photos with names and locations.
- Track invoices and other work documents with status tags.
- Organize your AddressBook entries.
- Categorize graphics, sounds, and other media files with descriptive attributes.
Free for unlicensed use with more...
Version 1.1.1 Leopard brought us many wonderful things, but it also brought us a Finder that crashes when TagBot 1.1 tried to display files with a given tag. The whole point of this release, TagBot 1.1.1, is to remedy that condition. With this, TagBot is now fully Leopard-compatible.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later