DeployStudio Server (was DeployStudio) helps system administrators save time with daily concerns, especially those caused by the increase of minor interventions requested by end-users: accidentally modified system preferences, third-party applications instability or misconfigured, wrong access rights, viruses, etc. OS X is stable and robust, but the capacity to (re)install completely a workstation or a server in a few minutes following a preset workflow that automatically restores the right disk image, configures and backs up what was planned by the administrator is a real benefit in terms of time and money. DeployStudio more...
- Improved user credentials check.
- Enrollment profiles detection.
- Text automatic substitutions disabled when editing scripts.
- Expanding nested workflows.
- Disk images upload progression fix.
- Configuring repository with smb url scheme.
- 10.7 ARD support.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later