Xcode Toolbox prints out customizable accessor/mutator (get/set) methods for the variables of an Objective-C object. When creating a new object, instead of tediously typing in get & set methods for each variable, Xcode Toolbox creates methods and declarations for you from the declarations in the header file.
- Vastly improved user layout
- Ability to include/exclude variables
- Ability to include/exclude dealloc methods for any variable
- Fully customizable accessor/mutator/dealloc methods for any variable type
- Built-in methods editor
- On-the-fly updates allow you to see results as you change anything
- Advanced toggling capabilities more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later, 950x700 resolution or better.*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software