Mac OS X Daylight Saving Time Software Fix updates your Mac running Mac OS X 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3 so that it will properly recognize the daylight savings time switch, as it has changed March 2007. Information about the new daylight savings time change is available at the UNH CIS DST repository.
- Download "DST_Update.mpkg.zip" and the Installer will automatically start the update process.
- Select your Startup Disk - usually "Mac HD".
- Click on the Install button on the lower more...
- This is the first and likely final version of this software as it fixes the Daylight Savings Time issues in all versions of Mac OS X 10.3.9 and lower versions which were previously unfixable.
- Mac OS X 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, or 10.3 only.*Previously available here