Fire Widget is a drag 'n drop FTP upload widget. It has a nice interface and runs nicely. Just drop a file, the gate slides up, the file gets transfered, and you are done.
With Fire, you can:
- Upload files to FTP servers
- Open the uploaded files in your bowser
- Copy the files' URLs into your pasteboard
- Save servers and the servers' path, password and username
- Fast uploading of files to your server, because no FTP client starts up as fast as Fire does.
- Replacing std uploading services like rapidshare
- Using instead of IM more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here