Note: Splunk is available in a limited free version, a cloud version, and an enterprise version. Contact a sales representative for pricing info.
Splunk Server indexes logs from ANY source (apache, OS X, sendmail, routers). No need to configure it for specific formats, write regular expressions, or change your logging output.
Search mountains of data by time, keywords, type of event, source, host, or relationships to other events. Note: Splunk is server software. You more...
Fixed - Security Issues
- Secure flag inconsistently set for session cookies when appServerPorts!=0
- Multiple vulnerabilities in OpenSSL prior to 1.0.1m
- Secure flag not set for cval, uid, csrf cookies on the login page when running Splunk in legacy mode (appServerPorts=0).
- Cross-site scripting in Search.
- Disable SSLv3 in KV Store more...
- OS X 10.8 or later