Annotation Transcriber makes it easy to transcribe, analyze, translate or tag video and audio. Use timecode-markers and snippets, adjust playback speed.
Shortcuts and single-button start/stop/replay for foot-pedal support allow fluent work. Use any video and audio file that QuickTime supports. Export and import of rtf, rtfd, html or Word.
- You can add video-images at fixed and variable size with drag and drop or create multi-column
- The editing features give you all you expect from a native Mac OS X application.
- Export to layout applications or to time-code savvy applications like more...
- Fixed a compatibility issue with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Added Avid Media Composer marker export
- Added Avid Media Composer spanned marker export
- MXF requires Apple Pro Video Formats vs. 2.0.3
- OS X 10.6.8 or later