Annotation Transcriber makes it easy to transcribe, analyze, translate or tag video and audio. Use timecode-markers and snippets, adjust playback speed.
Shortcuts and single-button start/stop/replay for foot-pedal support allow fluent work. Use any video and audio file that QuickTime supports. Export and import of RTF, RTFD, HTML, or Word.
- You can add video-images at fixed and variable size with drag-and-drop or create multi-column
- The editing features give you all you expect from a native OS X application.
- Export to layout applications or to time-code savvy applications like Annotation more...
- Adjustments for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Revised timecode links from timecode script
- Improved Excel XML import and export (allows italics)
- Added Contour Design Shuttle Express sample setting for v. 3 driver
- OS X 10.6.8 or later