ejabberd is an instant messaging server that allows users to transfer presence and status information between users connected to servers and supports real-time communications between them.
- (Mostly) XMPP-compliant
- Web-based administration
- Load balancing: can run in a cluster of machines
- Fault-tolerance: database can be replicated and stored on multiple nodes (nodes can be added or replaced on the fly)
- SSL/TLS support
- Multi-User Chat (MUC/conference)
- IRC transport
- Jabber user directory, based on users vCards more...
- SIP Outbound (RFC 5626) support
- New option always_record_route
- New options record_route and routes
- Don't log MUC messages with hint
- Don't carbon copy messages with hint
- Let is_carbon_copy/1 recognize carbons
- Don't send XEP-0280 v1 copies back to more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software