ejabberd is an instant messaging server that allows users to transfer presence and status information between users connected to servers and supports real-time communications between them.
- (Mostly) XMPP-compliant
- Web-based administration
- Load balancing: can run in a cluster of machines
- Fault-tolerance: database can be replicated and stored on multiple nodes (nodes can be added or replaced on the fly)
- SSL/TLS support
- Multi-User Chat (MUC/conference)
- IRC transport
- Jabber user directory, based on users vCards more...
Now includes support for:
- XEP-0198: Stream Management (EJAB-532)
- XEP-0321: Remote Roster Management (EJAB-1381)
- RFC-3261: SIP proxy/registrar
- RFC-5766: TURN: Traversal Using Relays around NAT (EJAB-1017)
- Add option to specify openssl options
- Fix extraction of host more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software