BOINC is a program that lets you donate your idle computer time to science projects like SETI@home, Climateprediction.net, Rosetta@home, World Community Grid, and many others.
After installing BOINC on your computer, you can connect it to as many of these projects as you like. Use the idle time on your computer to cure diseases, study global warming, discover pulsars, and do many other types of scientific research. It's safe, secure, and easy.
Although BOINC supports 64-bit Intel project applications on OS X 10.5.0 and above, the only part of the BOINC more...
- Updated localizations
- Updated LibCurl, OpenSSL, and VirtualBox (for packages that include VirtualBox.)
- Fixed VirtualBox detection for Mac and Linux
- Fixed numerous issues detected via Coverity source code scans
- Fixed how elapsed time is displayed in the manager
- Fixed localized number formatting issues
- Fixed GPU detection more...
- OS X 10.4 or later