IPNetRouter provides IP multihoming and routing under Mac Open Transport. With IPNetRouter, you canuse multiple IP interfaces at the same time (such as Ethernet and OT/PPP for example), and specify additionalroutes for communicating with more than one IP gateway. The built-in IP Masquerading feature allows an entirenetwork to simultaneously share a single Internet connection and end user account. IPNetRouter's OT native designoffers superior performance with greatly reduced cost and complexity.
A companion application IPNetMonitor provides a suite of integrated Internet tools which allow Mac users tomonitor their connection to the more...
Version 1.5.3 adds the following:
- Pad DHCP options to an even number of bytes.
- Increase maximum number of characters in routes window to allow subnet routes.
- Changed shortcuts: D for DHCP; R for Routes, H(ardware Addr) for ARP.
- Gateway: pressing Done will accept any text field changes (exposed host address, dialup DNS username and password).
- System 7.5.3 or later, Open Transport 1.1.1 or later