Only CrashPlan offers local and online backup that's automatic, secure, and cross-platform. Even if you need to back up as many as 10 computers at home, CrashPlan delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility, and rapid restores. It's free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it's just a few dollars a month for unlimited online personal backup with a CrashPlan subscription.
CrashPlan runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Note: CrashPlan is available in both free and paid versions. Individual, Family, and Business subscriptions are available, and their more...
Fixes and Enhancements
- Incrementing the version number of the CrashPlan app from version 3.7.0 to 4.2.0 to unify with the Code42 cloud version.
- OS X: Changing the username or email on the Settings > Account screen no longer requires changing the first or last name in order to save.
- Better handling of individual files selected for backup with large amounts of more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- For OS X 10.5, see Related Links
- For OS X 10.5-10.7.2: Java version 6, 7
- For OS X 10.7.3-10.10: Java JRE 1.7.0_45 (packaged with the CrashPlan app)