Graphic Inspector provides extensive info on entire folders of images and vector graphic files and helps locate potential problems according to user-defined rules. Graphic Inspector is a professional checkup tool designed to help users of any trade, whether it's print, web design, digital photography or publishing on mobile devices.
The program will go through batches of files and display extensive info on their attributes:
- kind, size, dimensions, type and creator
- color mode (including Photoshop mode variations)
- ICC profile
- spot colors in images and vector more...
Note: This download comes bundled with version 1.7.33 (OS X 10.5-10.6). Version 2.0 is a paid upgrade -- $19.97 -- from version 1.
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which double-clicking a table header resulted in opening selected files.
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which files couldn't be sorted by resolution.
- [fixed] The Reveal in Finder command now selects more...
- OS X 10.7 or later