Graphic Inspector provides extensive info on entire folders of images and vector graphic files and helps locate potential problems according to user-defined rules. Graphic Inspector is a professional checkup tool which is designed to help users of any trade, whether it's print, Web design, or digital photography.
The program will go through batches of files and display extensive info on their attributes:
- kind, size, dimensions, type and creator
- color mode (including Photoshop mode variations)
- ICC profile
- spot colors in images and vector files
- fonts more...
Note: This download comes bundled with version 1.7.33 (stable).
- Removed preferences for max file size to display preview
- OS X 10.7 or later (beta)
- OS X 10.5 or later (stable)