- Visualize color lists (xyY, XYZ, L*a*b*, L*C*h*, RGB, CMYK, spectral data) as color patches
- Import lists saved in standard file formats (CGATS, CxF V-1, V-2 and V-3)
- Import lists created with spreadsheets or word processors
- Import/export spectral data with various scales and ranges
- Import RGB data encoded in 8 bit, 15 bit, 16 bit, or scaled to 100%
- Import/export color lists in OSA UCS coordinates
- Import small TIFF images as color lists
- Import/export Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE) files
- Switch between the Measured, more...
- Fixed a bug where a measuring instrument would not connect immediately when opening the Display-Check, Display-Reader or Patch-Reader tool. The problem happened when âEye-One Displayâ or âi1Pro / i1Pro 2 (non-XRGA)â were the previously selected instruments.
- Fixed a bug where an more...
- OS X 10.5 or later