Aether is a ham radio logging application for OS X. It includes tools to quickly and easily log QSOs while on the air, as well as organize, search and track your QSOs later. Aether was designed for OS X, and has the same kind of clean, intuitive, friendly interface you've come to expect on the Mac.
- LoTW and eQSL.cc integration
- Awards tracking
- ADIF, Cabrillo export/import
- Serial/USB rig control
- Automatic callbook lookup including optional support for QRZ.com subscriptions
- Automatic notification of previous QSOs
- Powerful address and QSL more...
- Added ability to skip first n labels on a label sheet. Allows for re-using partially printed label sheets.
- Manage Certificates window now shows expiration dates and detailed status information for LoTW certificates
- Added support for Icom IC-9100
- Added support for Kennwood TS-990
- It is now possible to import templates for label sheets other than the more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later