Central Dogma has been discontinued
Email me when discounted:
Developer website: John Conklin
Central Dogma is a simple application that can translate nucleotide sequences and back-translate amino acid sequences for all current translation tables. Includes helpful references to aid in understanding the concepts involved.
- Essentially a complete rewrite.
- Sequences are now displayed in configurable columns.
- Counters on sides of sequences.
- Faster and more responsive editing regardless of sequencelength.
- Colored text for nucleotide name, reading frame, and aminoacid type.
- Colors are configurable.
- Statistics are calculated nearly instantly, regardless ofsequence more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software