LogitechLCDTool provides the missing Mac support for the Logitech Z-10 USB speaker system. These speakers have a panel with some buttons and an LCD display, Logitech does not provide Mac software to enable the display or about half of the buttons.
- Added a preferences panel
- Added a preferences option to control the automatic software update check.
- Added a preferences option to control if the program should start displaying the HTML code automatically after launching. The default is on.
- Added an "Open Examples Folder" command to the Help menu. The examples are now stored inside the application more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Logitech Z-10 USB speaker system