Some features are:
- Select multiple handles, and collectively move, extend, rotate, or retract them
- Extend or retract handles without changing their angles
- Edit points numerically: anchor, in handle, out handle
- Convert multiple points from corner to smooth or vice versa
- Automatically extend new handles on multiple points
- Intuitively reshape path segments, optionally constraining handle directions
- Use slow-drag to divide the cursor movement for extremely precise moves
- Equalize a point's more...
Version 1.4: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Adobe Illustrator CS or later