TiVoDecode Manager (TDM) is a free Applescript Studio interface (i.e. "wrapper") for the tivodecode program that automates the process of downloading of TiVo Series 2/3/HD files to your computer and decoding into MPEG-2, MPEG-4, or H.264 files.
It is not for Series 1 or DirecTiVosFeatures include:
- Bonjour discovery of local TiVos (or enter an IP manually)
- Listing of show, episode, date recorded, and other information
- One-click download and decoding of TiVo shows
- Batch processing queue for multiple downloads
- On-the-fly transcoding of video to Quicktime/iPod-compatible MPEG-4 or H.264 more...
- Added H.264 automatic compression. File size is smaller, but takes longer to compress
- Using new versions of tivodecoder and mencoder, which should help performance
- Fixed compatibility problems with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Now requires version 10.5 or higher. Version 10.5.6 recommended
- Fixed startup delay with the version checking feature
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later Tested with 10.5.6, but may work on earlier versions of 10.5.