WaterRoof is a ipfw firewall management frontend with bandwidth tuning, NAT setup, port redirection, dynamic rules tracking, live connections blocks, predefined rule sets, wizard, logs, graphic report and statistics and other features.
- uses Mac OS X built-in IPFW firewall. No kernel modules, no extensions, no pain. WaterRoof is free and open-source
- the most advanced Mac OS X free graphic frontend for ipfw now features a new, clean interface. WaterRoof lets you create, modify, delete, move ipfw ipv4 and ipv6 rules very quickly.
- designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server
- build ipfw rules more...
- full OS X 10.8 support
- interface with bigger fonts
- improved network interfaces list
- fixed logs statistics for OS X 10.8
RequirementsOS X 10.5.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software