RubyCocoa is a framework for Mac OS X that allows Cocoa programming in the object-oriented scripting language Ruby. RubyCocoa lets you write a Cocoa application in Ruby. It allows you to create and use a Cocoa object in a Ruby script. It's possible to write a Cocoa application that mixes Ruby and Objective-C code.
- bug fixes
- imcompatible NSString#split
- cannot handle KVC/KVO autonotify
- KVO willChangeValueForKey/didChangeValueForKey was invoked twice
- NSBundle.bundleForClass: crashes on ruby uninitialized thread
- libffi: ffi_call( return value buffer too small)
- GraphicsContext.graphicsContextWithGraphicsPort_flipped crashes
- DLOG macro: format more...
- Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
- Xcode SDK
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software