CrossFTP Server is a secure enabled professional FTP server for multiple platforms. It offers a high-performance, easy configurable, and most of all a secure enabled FTP server. It provides a versatile GUI for the novice users' start-up, and the advanced users' configuration as well.
Its main features include:
- Free, open-source FTP server. (License)
- Multi platform support and multithreaded design.
- UTF-8 directory encoding for internationalization support.
- User virtual directory, write permission, idle time-out and upload/download bandwidth limitation support.
- You can monitor all the user activities. more...
Version 1.12 is a bug fixes release. It fixes the configure dialog's display problem, and the tray icon suspension in the Mac OS X system.
RequirementsJava 1.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software