PDFView is a lightweight Mac OS X application to display PDF files.
What does it offers more than Preview?
- By default, the main window will open up maximized, and the zoom level will be automatically the highest possible to fit the document into your screen - so that documents will become finally readable. Especially valuable if you are using a small size screen.
- PDFView supports a powerful full screen mode, and a innovative "presentation" mode, in which nothing is displayed but your document, not even scroll bars. This mode is designed with Beamer user in mind, but not restricted to them. more...
- Fixed a crash, that occurred randomly when the document was updated.
- Restored search.
- Slightly updated German translation.
- Warning: the outline status is unpredictable, after an update: it may work, it may not work, it may crash, it may be out-of-date. I'm gonna work on it for the next release.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later