Futility: contextual menu and application for:
- Moving the data fork of a file into the resource fork, then deleting the data fork.
- Listing all resources in a resource fork by ID, type and name.
- Deleting a file's data fork.
- Deleting a file's resource fork.
- Deleting a file, folder or folder contents (i.e. without moving to the trash.)
- Displaying a file's fork sizes.
Use with extreme caution! Operation can NOT be undone by this program.
- Added support for localization by providing an implementation of a LocalizedStrings resource, for both the application and the contextual menu.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later