- Create scratches without a turntable, mixer, or vinyl records.
- iScratch produces realistic scratch sounds based on standard scratch notation - it "plays" the scratch with the realism of a turntable system.
- Anyone can add scratching to their music library.
- Create basic scratches from the built-in tools: Push, Pull, Baby, Release, Chirp, Tear, Hold.
- Add Fader control with the Click tool - several clicks can simulate a Crab.
- Choose any sound to scratch (AIFF format). Change input sounds more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, G4 800MHz or better, or any Intel Mac.