Productivity is an application to profile your interactions with your computer. Use this utility to help you evaluate the productivity of your day, week, month or even year.
Modern operating systems include software which tracks CPU and memory for running applications, however this only presents a small snapshot of what your computer is doing. These tools do not provide any useful feedback about what you do during a typical work day... and that is where Productivity comes in.
Here are just a few of the questions you can answer by using this software:
- Which application did I use the most more...
- Fixed an International Settings issue which prevented data from being saved in some locales.
- Fixed an International Settings issue which incorrectly interpreted CPU usage.
- Fixed an Application List sort issue after a refresh.
- Prevented multiple writes in case more than one copy of application is running