Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It's streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller more...
- A crash was introduced in version 2.2.3, which could occur when importing a file. We've fixed this problem, so import away!
- Speaking of importing, the engine for it has been fully updated to ffmpeg 2.6.2. Nifty!
- Previously, certain FLAC files could cause Fission to crash. We did not like this, so we decided to squash that bug.
- An issue where some MP4 files more...
- OS X 10.7 or later