A quotient may extend off the screen of your calculator, such as when you divide 1 by 7. It turns out, however, that at least some part of what follows the decimal point repeats indefinitely. This program writes the quotient of any integer division, to a user-specified level of decimal precision, into a text box, from where it can be copied to the Clipboard, or exported (along with the rest of the calculation parameters) to a text file. A repetend locator rounds out the program's functionality, employing an algorithm with the ability to determine a repeating end-segment portion in any finite-length string, which the result text box then more...
- Fixed a bug that prevented the online help from loading.
- Made the main window resizable once more.
- Increased the height of the main window.
- Added an adjustable slider between the quotient and repetend text views.
- Rearranged the main window slightly.
- Fixed an oversight in the AppleScript terminology.
- Indexed the online help, as it more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software