GlowWorm FW Lite is a rule-based network security and monitoring application built on plugin-accessible framework.
Rules can be defined on the basis of a set of connection criteria include the addresses, ports, relevant endpoint and protocol. Additionally, rules can be restricted to a particular set of users, groups or applications, and the lifetime of a rule can be limited by the lifetime of that application or until the machine reboots.
Relative Network Names allow one to specify symbolic endpoint address like localhost, localnet or remotenet instead of having to "hard code" an ip more...
- Added Growl notification support to Rule Actions.
- Added the application name to the logging system and the rule editor logging preview table.
- Fixed a rule-save issue apparent at GlowWorm shutdown.
- Fixed an issue in GlowWorm.app where a disable message was not being received.
- Fixed a kernel panic issue having to do with TrueDNS packet more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Does not support Mac OS X 10.5