ISA is an acronym for "Infinite State Automata." Lots of researchers believe that FSA (finite state automata) are a parallel for many complex biological systems, including intelligent systems, which I consider to have infinite possibilities, thus the title.
- Currently supports 1, 2, and 3-dimensional FSA, though only 1 and 2-dimensional automata can be properly visualized.
- The default automata rules are John Conway's Game of Life.
- The map wraps around on the sides, and zooming out will show repetitions.
- This has been somewhat performance optimized.
- Search functionality is more...
Version 0.6: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software