RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool.
With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key more...
- Added support for displaying DynamoDB map type
- Added support for displaying DynamoDB list type
- Added support for DynamoDB boolean type
- MySQL - if get the no database selected error, display a more meaningful message to the user
- Upgraded DynamoDB AWS library to the latest version
- Text and Icon size auto-detection only scales text and more...
- OS X 10.7 or later