RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool.
With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key more...
- Edit query window from query results tab is now a bigger window and has syntax highlighting
- Added support for Derby version 10.12
- Upgraded graphics libraries on Windows and Mac
- Salesforce: Added support for querying using ALL ROWS
- Teradata: Updated driver class name on connection wizard to reflect more...
- OS X 10.7 or later