RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool.
With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key more...
- Added option for specifying encoding on Firebird connections
- Added support for additional ciphers for SSH tunnels and SFTP connections
- Cassandra date-formatting issues
- Querying for boolean field in which the clause does not work in DynamoDB.
- When entering a value for a query parameter and saving the value more...
- OS X 10.7 or later