Mira is designed exclusively for the Apple Remote, taking it beyond Front Row with personal control for any application, on any Mac. Shipping with built-in support for over 80 applications, new ones can be given their own specific actions in a few seconds with virtually no learning curve and no additional software or plugins to download or install.
The Apple Remote can be used on any Mac using Mira and a supported IR receiver (Twisted Melon's Manta TR1 & MCE/eHome Receivers)
Mira automatically detects which application is running and matches it with the correct personal settings. If you know how to use your more...
- New Global DuoPress actions
- Support for Vox from Coppertino
- Support for Fidelia from Audiofile Engineering
- Support for Amazing Slow Downer from Roni Music
- Revised the default apps listed Mira Launch Menu (affects only new installs)
- Tweaked special Plex keymap
- Addressed System Preferences crash when adding certain applications to the Mira Launch Menu
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mac with USB
- Apple Remote
- Supported IR Receiver (Apple Built-in, Manta TR1, Keyspan, or eHome/MCE)