Todos ... Sometimes you just don't want to take time going to your Applications folder or searching around your hard drive. Just click a quick hotkey (Command-Option-Control-T) and Todos will simply appear. Todos' job is simple. Todos doesn't do more than it says. Like its definition in Spanish, Todos will show you everything. Todos shows you all your applications in a complete dock. All of us have a plethora of programs and the Apple dock just can't fit them all. Don't worry. Bring Todos up when you need to get to any of your apps. Click any application in Todos and it will instantly launch. When you are done, just click the more...
- Added command-clicking of an application to keep Todos active and in front.
- Simply clicking an icon opens application and Todos fades away.
- Added option-clicking of an application to remove it and block it from being displayed in Todos.
- Changed window to have a default transparency of 90%.
- When inactive Todos window fades to 75% more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later