3 layers of security
1. Password as a concept is so 20th century
- bitShifter uses 4096-bit RSA-key (super key) instead of (perhaps not so well chosen) passwords.
2. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- bitShifter uses 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard to secure your files.
- Secured files get saved at the same path and with the same name and suffix as the more...
- DMG Assistant - Assists you in creating a sparse diskimage growable to n GB (secure the image by drag-and-drop on bitShifters icon).
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later, .Mac Account.*Previously available here