Email me when discounted:
Developer website: Dragan Milic
Springy is a simple to use, yet powerful archiving and compression utility for Mac OS X. Springy integrates seamlessly with the Finder and includes some very useful features. All archiving tasks can be done via Drag and Drop, system Services Menu or through Springy's Finder contextual menu.
Springy features at a glance:
- Open and browse the contents of an archive or disk image without extracting any file from it.
- Quickly extract all files or only files of choice from an archive or disk image.
- Quickly extract the whole archive or disk image by double-clicking its file in a Finder.
- Modify the contents of more...
- Fixes a bug in version 1.6 which could corrupt a ZIP archive after modifying it and quitting application.
- Open, read and extract support for 7Z archives (support for creating/modifying of 7Z archives will come soon).
- Open, read and extract support for Microsoft CAB archives.
- Springy is a Services Provider application, with Services Menu actions in Snow Leopard more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software