beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD's song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party.
Here are some more...
- Fixed possible mp3 file corruption during analysis.
- Fixed index confusion upon deletion from library.
- Improved import of existing mood tags.
- Improved sort order of key column.
- Improved support for "Open With" from file system.
- Added guard against StackoverFlow stemming from large in() clause.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later