- Powerful information gathering capabilities: MMICrashReporter can collect contact information, user description, contact details, crash logs, log files, preferences, and the output of arbitrary commands.
- High configurability: The information to be collected, and the user interface to be presented to the user can be configured via an XML configuration file.
- XML property list output: to allow easy automatic processing of reports.
- Extensible data collection architecture: If the existing data collection components do not meet your requirements, you can write your own.
- Extensible report delivery architecture: Basic mail more...
- First public release
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software