jFileCrypt can encrypt your files fast and very secure with a password. It's written in Java 5 and runs under nearly every operating system. The encryption standards Blowfish, DES, 3DES, AES and RC4 are supported.
- removed support for zip archives
- introduced a new archive type
- added automatic hash computation and verification functionality
- improved translation support
- added a confirmation window when clicking stop
- fixed bugs using RC4, DES, 3DES and AES encryption
- implemented use of CBC (cipher-block chaining) mode instead od the unsafe more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software