Spectre is the leading multi-instrument, real-time audio analyzer for OS X, packed with 20 different multi-channel and multi-trace meters including Level, VU, Spectrograph, Oscilloscope and Spectrogram.
Spectre makes metering as beautiful as it is useful. Design, speed, accuracy, and dependability are all central to Spectre’s design, placing it among the most powerful real-time analyzers in the industry. And, at a fraction of the price of most tools like it, Spectre is ideal for students and professionals alike.
Note: Available for 20% off--only $79.99.
- a new Output preference panel with individual channel selection
- when changing presets, Meters now use the same trace source of the previous preset
- increased precision of rulers and scales
- a new "Default Input" audio input preference
- pressing option will now display new "Pause All more...
- OS X 10.8 or later